Juice Plant Upgrades; Dinuba, CA
- Client: Odwalla.
- Total Project Cost: $28 million.
- Replacement of three pasteurizers for pathogen kill and efficiencies.
- Design-build of new batch room. Designed the room, executed the proper permits, procured and installed the equipment.
- Upgraded ammonia system by installing additional ammonia compressors and cooling towers resulting in increased cooling capacity needed to properly cool product.
- Installed pigging system to recover valuable juice. This project had an eight month return on investment.
- Allergen program and validation. Helped develop and validate the allergen program due to soymilk and nuts being additives to the product being produced.
- Managed installation of UF/RO. This entailed room construction, floor drains, foundation epoxy flooring, utilities, process piping, start-up and commissioning.
Mailing: 208 Hewitt Dr., Ste. 103 #342
Waco, TX 76712